Thursday, May 27, 2010

4. My Nokia e72 Review( Nearly 6 Months after Buying)

Salam All,
I just simply love Nokia phones and this is the latest of my Mobile Gadget adventures.
firstly the new Nokia e72 is an upgrade of the famouse e71.. with 2 major difference..
1: 5Mp camera 2:3.5mm Headphone jacks. The rest basically remains unchanged.
here is a review from other Tech Savvy web:
from Digital Trends
and Pocket Lint

Currently i have installed The Gmail Mobile for my emails, The Ovi Chat & Palringo for chatting, Facebook mobile for e72, Twitter & my favorite Snaptu which all works perfectly.

Currently im fiddling with the new GPS mapping software which is Waze, U can post your location via Foursquare and notify your friends on facebook or twitter, with enough users this powerful map software can be used to inform users on Roadblocks, Speedcams which is shared across the network via live chat.

I upload my mobile photos using an extension for my E72 using Furtiv.

Other Softwares are just random trial & error installation.

I just love the speed of the e72 & looks like i wont be changing phones soon.

Until my next Post ..
U guys take care!

No comments: