Monday, May 30, 2011

Random random Post!

Salam All im Back!!! After 1 year in-haitus.. Alot have happened since!!
Tech Wise.. I have migrated from the old Symbian based phone to the Android based phone
on of the most affordable & value for money is the LG Optimus One or P500. You can read the the review here!

Another No-frills Android phone packed with features will be from samsung which you can also read from here!

























Softwares that i current have installed on my phone for Texting/messenger between cross platforms phones are,
1. Whatsapp - Although abit laggy but i get the message through on all platforms including nokia & blackberry. Trail for 1 year that licence fee for us$1.99
2. Live Profile - Blazing fast but does not support nokia. (my username is Hasrin.hb)this software is free
3. kik messenger - Supports only Iphone & Android, really really fast and seldom lags! (username is hasrin.hb)this software is free
4. Pingchat - Sometimes lagged up to one whole day .. Currently removed from my phone!

I have come to realize that my fingers is too big for the normal touch pad.. so now the wife have bought me the new Samsung Galaxy Pro, which is a blessing for me.. less Typo and i can say even the screen is not as big as the other smart phones but at least im most comfortable with my phone without switching to the Blackberry.. Thanks my Dear wife for the wonderful present.






Until my next random post! Peace & take care!!

No comments: