Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday 23rd April 2009

Salam All,
It been ages since my last post, Well 1stly i would like to say Happy birthday to my Beloved Wife, her birthday was actually on the 18th April 2009, and it seems like im the last to greet her this year hehehehe.


Anyways i have been refining my photography and I am currently in the Macro Fever mode..
Work wise I am doing the Champion CPCA campaign, which is only filling in for the designated planning enginner who is currently offshore. I am also helping my Supervisor do the Ampa-6 preparations and also getting the Plan ready for the Tali-fields winter campaign.
If they decide to assigne the champion campaign to me.. that means Goody by during puasa and Hari raya, i will be offshore at that time... the campaign will run for 54 days! and continued with the Tali fields campaign after.. which will be 9 days.

Enough about work here are some samples of my macro shots taken on various dates.





Hope u like it...
Until my next blog.. Salam & Take Care!

No comments: