Friday, April 17, 2009

Laziest Blogger Award


Salam all,
As the title above says, I Must be the laziest blogger this month and last month, but I feel, I owe it to my 2 babies.


Firstly I would like to say A Happy Belated Birthday to my Beloved sons! Md Haziq & Muhammad Hasbulhaqq. You brought hapiness and hope into our lives! Babah Loves n support u Both!

Ok, Now I am currently staying onboard the Work barge Lewek Conqueror for my 3rd trip this month, I am actually doing the planning for the CP-07 shutdown which is happening today!. this event marks the Start of the shutdown and that i Have another 2 weeks to go during my campaign. But alas I have the upcoming Ampa6 to monitor.

Anyways, the pictures of my duty offshore can be seen on my Photoblog, and this trip i did not bring my camera!

Untill my next post,
Stay Safe!

No comments: