Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rajin update - 1st june 2011

Salam all,
Well, it looks like I'm starting to blog again! Anyways yesterday, I went to the empire cinema to watch the 5th episode of the Fast n Furious movie which was entitled Fast Five, its a good movie with a good storyline n the driving!! I rate that movie 8/10.
Today,
my IMC Brother called up and mentioned about a ride to the Harley Dealership, after which we had our late lunch at Thien Thien Kiulap. We then went to timesquare with another brother as a pillion. After watching the sunset from Timesquare we rode back to Indies then home! It was a fun filled day of riding n chit-chatting with the brothers!!
Quote of the day: A Brother is not necessarily bonded by blood n being bonded by blood does not make u a Brother!!! Untill my next post!!!
Love & Respect!!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: