Tuesday, June 7, 2011

7th June 2011

Salam all,
Today I woke up earlier than usual hoping to send of an IMC brother at the airport doing his further studies in KL, but alas I was too late and missed his departure. To Brother Hadi @ badak you take care & study hard!!
Well I went to the yamaha dealer to send over my roadstar for general maintenance before the long trip to KK this Friday!! And replaced the engine and transmission oil on which for some reason a brother denies of the existance of a seperate transmission reservior for the roadstar which was proven otherwise by the mechanics there.

While waiting for my bike we went to the mall where we had my fave food which was 1/2 chicken with home made fries @ sbinathi kebab. The food was fantastic and the tea which was a herbal one was also soothing for the tummy :)


On my ride back home it was drenched due to the unpridictable weather here in brunei.

In the evening had a small barbeque session with my little brother and the kids!! After barbequeing the chicken, potatoes , sausages and grilling the Burgers, adi decided to grill an unripe banana which to him tasted like tapioca!!
I had a great day today with friends and family!!

Untill my next post!! Take care!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: