Friday, September 25, 2009

4th Day Raya 2009

Salam All,
Today we tried to visit cha Aziz at sinaut but he was not Home, then we drove to Keriam to Cha Hak's place he was avail..after which we went to Bu yus at panchor ucu malee was also not in and the final stop was to my mentor's place at bukit ambuk Mr Ho :))
Another incident happened today .. I was nearly struck by a firework with the fireworks exploding just 1 feet away from me.. the 1st shot was ok and it toppled aiming straight towards where my in-law, haziq and yours truly was lazin around playing fire works... Luckily only my Cara melayu was Holey and nothing happened to my hair.. my ears was still ringing because of the really close explosion! ALHAMDULILLAH i am still here to blog about my close encounters of a firework exploding only feets away from my face :)

My 2 Boys using Black!!

From 1day Raya 2009


@ Cha Hak's Place

From 1day Raya 2009

From 1day Raya 2009


@ Bu Yus's Place
From 1day Raya 2009

From 1day Raya 2009

No comments: